- More zany adventures from Dragon Con! A great year at this con. There was Gangnam (Donnie) Style, Borderlands 2 fun, aqarium, GlaDos and many a comic book heros/villians!
- This convention was interesting! I say that because there was a big swirl of happy and sad going on. Please read my GMX post to find out the details (click here)! There was a lot of steampunk, robots, partying and such. 🙂
- I made it and wasn’t sick!! Got the cold afterwards. 😉 This is the big convention everyone prepared for and looks forward to each year! Although it is getting kind of crowded. Next year I hope the college football fans aren’t mixed with the con goers. I love college football, but it just didn’t work.
- I always enjoy MTAC!! Too bad sickness and disaster flooding had to interfere. Fun was still had and the people running MTAC kept entertainment going for people stranded at the Con. Very cool!
- Another enjoyable time, at this, our second time at ConNooga. So happy my Lady Jaye cosplay turned out so good!
- We had a great time at AdCon and found out Mick Foley is such a nice guy. His Q & A was fun and he gave me mad compliments on my Akira cosplay. 🙂
More photos to come! I’m still working on my lovely website. Hope you enjoy what I have so far.
- Click HERE to see some fun info on past conventions I’ve attended and plans for upcoming conventions!
BACK TO -> HOME